New and imminent
- Bad Haven talk to me about stuff, including my involvement with the film of School’s Out.
- Mass Movement Magazine review Highlander: The Four Horsemen
“Moran and Andrews have taken show favourites and crafted incredible tales that carry the legacy of the show to new realms.”
- I have a long memoir in the second issue of the amazing Vworp Vworp. It’s all about growing up as a reader of Doctor Who Weekly / Monthly / Magazine and it’s illustrated by the brilliant Leighton Noyes (who was sweet enough to send me his original illustrations to adorn the walls of my new house). I must admit to being quite awfully pleased with the piece in question (Hubris? Moi?) and I urge you to pre-order issue two right now.
- Finessing the dialogue, mission briefs and cut scenes for this:
- Writing up my notes on the first draft of the screenplay based on School’s Out
- Trying to come up with a good short story for an anthology that asked me contribute – two weeks left and I have an inkling of a piece, but am wrestling with whether it’s too dark for me to put out there, or whether I can even pull it off…
- Pitching an audio drama for my fave franchise – my first pitch was rejected, but the door’s still open (I think/hope/pray)
Plus, you know, buying my first house, working 9-5, raising two kids, all that jazz. All of which may explain why I’m so puffed out that the new novel remains stalled at 20,000 words – for now. Fret not, it will get done. Next year, probably.
If only I could NOT be a writer, life would be so much easier! But somehow I just don’t know how not to write things, dammit.